Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Suffer holiday

Yay! It's already holiday time. 
Actually we got holiday early two weeks from the real holiday date, cause after PMR ended we actually don't have to go school. 
It's seriously bored. xD 
So since I have to stay at house and being a coach potato in front of my phone :p ( I actually use my phone to watch drama/anime most of the time.),
I went to ask for part time jobs.

The ever first shop i asked was Chatime.
After telling them I need part time job, they asked me to fill in some form.
I filled the form and passed to them, they said they will call me I GOT HIRED.
Few days past, obviously I'm not hire by them. ):
I think they had enough people so yeah. 
I sort of wanted to give up on asking for the second time. :p i think im lazy enough hahaha

Due to my father's suggestion, he asked me to ask the Chinese Restaurant at DPC which the place I live. 
Then okay loh, I picked a day and went to the the restaurant and told them I need part time job.
A lady told me the pay was RM4.50 per hour.
It's quite low to everyone, but I just wanna earn some extra pocket moneys so I'm okay with it.

That lady went to take a piece of paper and asked me to write my name, phone number, address and IC number on it and I did it. 
So yeah, that lady said the same thing as the Chatime worker said.
They'll call me if I'm hired.


2 days later, after my school basketball training.
I got few miss called from a strange number.
I doubt was it from the Chinese Restaurant, so I called the strange number.
It's a lady talking, she asked am I the person who asked for the job.
I answered yes and she said I can go work on the next day. 
I was quite happy and excited :D cause it's was my first job hehehehe.

But who knows? 
After I went for the job on the next day, FUCKING SUFFERING. 
My energy was still okay, but just my legs!
Damn sore after 8pm. 
It causes by standing there too long. 
I really need massage for my legs! :p but after a night of sleep, my legs was okay already.
I feel lucky that it don't pain for few days hahahha

and Today was the 6th time I went for this job?
Actually the job it feels like going to school.

In the morning, you won't feel like getting up and go to school, but after you went to school you forgot the feeling of morning and these feeling repeats every school day.
It's the same to my job, I don't feel like going work but after I went I just hope the time flies and I can go home sleep and rest and talk to my gf. ;) <3 

Okay okay lah, I was just kind of regret go to work.
I work on every weekend which is Saturday and Sunday ( YOU DONT SAY :P)
and Crystal found her job which is every weekdays. 
Oh sien, we have lesser time to talk to each other on Whatsapp. ): 
We just try to reply and get to to tell each other what are we doing in our work.
But we convince ourselves to think a better and positive way.
This 2 months of working might be suffer and we can't contact to each other that much, but we earn money from this two months. We got to go outing without worry about the problem of money :D 
Just some sad case, we can't celebrate our first year anniversary with having outing together, because 19th of November it is a Monday, Crystal had to work. :S
Oh weeeeeeeeeeeell :s
We still get to meet each other t school after school reopen :D
Everything will be better, if we're in same class too. *pray pray* :3

Sylvester planned an outing on 24th of November.
I'd really hope i can make it by taking leave from my supervisor.
Hopefully she'll let me take leave just for once.
I'm still thinking should I say " I wanna take a rest for one day to go out w friends." or say I have some emergency from my kampung. :S 
Awh, does not feel good to lie. xD

I wish I can make it, and the time we hold hand together while walking around will be longer. Not just in the cinema. If can, I'd hope I can hold her hand for the whole outing which I don't think is possible to us. sigh. 

and yeah, this is what I wanted to update. 
See you guys later. :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment