Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Database ; Happy Birthday To ME;)

Long time didn't update my blog.
( * V * )o  uwaaaa
New database. 
It look cleaner and better;COMFORT! :D
Uyeah <3 
Great work, BLOGGER 
_____________________________________________________________________________________


Happy Birthday, to me :))
Last Thursday , ( July of 21 ).
My dear, my best friends szeyen, sylvester,ethan and others 
help me to celebrate my birthday ;D
Thankyou♥ hehe.
[No pictures, TROLOLOLOL ] :o


Today, my birthday.. [dayum, what i gonna to write? ><" ]
My dearteman me after school. :D
I touched Frosty, my daughterrr!
FINALLY xD



Her fur is soooo fluffy ♥ 
Hope I got to touch again soon :3
















FROSTY


teehee ;) 
she's cute right? xD


okay, that's all.
I don't know what to write more. :X




okay, thx guys:P
iloveyou,babe

No comments:

Post a Comment