Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year New Hope



Hey guise. :3 
I'm back.. I can't recognize my blog already o.o
Too long didn't update and clean it already. D:
Full of dust.
Ahh-Chewwww.

Dust went it my nose. e.o 
Okay stop these nonsence...
But I think I'm going to write about craps too. xD 


Today's 2012. 
The first post of 2012. :D
Hope everyone could one well in this year.
Happy thing happen, just feel happy.
Sad thing happen, just try to get over it.


2011, I can say many thing happened on me.
Many first time. 
I'd appreciate it. It gave me experience. 
I learnt what should I learnt. [ and what I shouldn't learn. xD ]
Hahaha. #Nonsence huh.


I don't really blogging now because I became lazy and I have twitter already.
What I want, what I did, what I say, what I thought 

all are there. 
I don't care whether is public or something.
I just like to share out my feeling.
It's better than you put deeply inside you heart.
So yeah, Emo and Negative tweets percentage are highest. XD


Oh well. Stop this nonsence.
The readers are get sicked of it. o.o 

okay.
Well, I have nothing much to say.
Wish you guys all the best, get a flying color result in your exam. Good luck on everything. Always be calm and positive to face a problem and solve it. 


:D 2012 ! PHEWWW!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment