Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Awesome outing and Last Day

January of 2th, 2012.
Me,Crystal,Sylvester and Larissa decided to make an outing before school reopen.
So we went to One Utama for our outing. YEYYY :D
So yeah. -.- My mum was damn busy that day. 
Bring my grandma to Desa have a haircut.
Bring me to buy shorts.
Bring me to outing :x
Bring my bro to have a hair cut.
Bring my grandma to see doctor.
Huhu.
 辛苦了你,妈. 


I'm not gonna to type out what we did. -.-
I'm LAZY. wuahahahaa. 
Larissa reach at almost 2? 
I have no idea why she so late.
I only know she lives far away from One Utama.

and what.....
She forgot to bring her camera.
She was like, " yerr, I wanna go back home and take the camera."
Hahahaha. But at last we used her iPhone with STITCH cover to take photos.

Yeah. You can see a girl is taking that STITCH cover to camwhore. AHAHA.
That's Crystal. :D and the owner is Larissa. making fish face. (O 3 O )
XDDDDD

Then we watched The Darkest Hour.
Woahhh. Alien that's invisible. :o
and they could detect us by using.... something electronic thingy on our body.
YEYYY. It's so cool how they kill people. xD 
"Bzzzzz POOF" Disappear. ;) macam MAGIC
Oh well. I don't think I should tell out so much about the movie.
I quite recommended to watch this movie.
But I just don't really like when they talk. 
Why? Bored. -.-

Ohya. Before going to the cinema.
I met a no manners girl.
But since some reason, I don't wanna fucking list her name out.
#ihatepeople who don't Hi back to me.
It's really feel ignored by someone.
Oh well. It's a shitty dumb thing. I don't have to talk so much about it. -.-

After movie, we walked to Old Wing to buy Chatime. :D yeyy.
I ordered Glass Jelly Roasted Milk Tea. Ugh. I forgot to ask for pearls. >:o
Crystal ordered Lychee QQ something? Remind me if I'm wrong, crystal. :D
Sylvester Ordered Hazelnut Chocolate Milk Tea. Eww. Whole Milk Tea are Chocolate taste. I don't really like. ><"
Larissa? she decied to go eat Sakae Sushi.
So I expand my time to go back to 7 something :X
Luckily My mom didn't scold me I go back at 7.30 xD
So.... skip skip skip. -.-
Too long didn't blogged dy, totally forget how to blog. AHAHA.
#Excuses
HEHEHE.

and 3th of January, 2012.
The last day of holiday.
huhu.
School Reopen on tomorrow.
Half excited half deny it.
Excited is I can see my friends back and BSB. :D
Deny .. Crystal's are not same class with us anymore.
Fuck you, shorty.
Oh well. I don't wanna talk too much negative.
Someone ask me so. :D HEHEHHE.

Yeah.
So I hope everyone can do well in this new year.
PMR SPM or whatever shitty exam, just do your best.
Activities of school? Just do all your best and accept the sarcasm by others.
Homeworks? DON'T HAVE TO DO ONE LA HAHAHA.
I'm just kidding ah. :x
You have to do, unless you fully understand the chapter,
Go ahead and tell teacher. " What's the main point of giving homework? You just wanna let us revise the chapter, isn't? I fully understand now, ask me and I request not to do Homework. Thank you."
"You dare only cakap, Xiaodi."
Xiao Di : 
AHAHHAHA. xD 

Ok End of my post.
Good luck Everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment