Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's been a long time I did not update my blog. HAHA. 
So yeah I'm here to update my blog? :) 
Yeah.
I just deleted some post I posted while I'm form 1. 
It's ridiculous. 
Although it's what I learnt. But I don't want something bad left on my blog. :D 
Oh well Whatever. :S 


It's March now.
PMR is getting closer. 

Exam next week, I'm still here blogging. 
Seriously I have no mood to touch those books.
Nothing motivate me...

The subjects I should study more is just Sejarah, Geografi, KH and Science.
Others I think I might could handle it. 

Wish myself good luck then. :3 


November 19.
I coupled with her. 

About the past, I don't wanna talk it anymore.
Both of us don't wish to mention it any more, maybe? 



Back to topic. :3 
We already been together 3 months. :D 
In these days,something happened.
Jealousy, Misunderstood and so. 
I really hope we could just solve these problem together, 
but solution always not breaking up. 
I've been stronger on the first love. 
I hope I could just avoid anything negative thing happen again. 
I'll used my fully true heart to love you. <3 


Hi my girlfriend <3 




















BYE. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment